Earring Care Instructions
We want to make sure your earrings stay safe and cute for as long as possible so we recommend following these care instructions:
- Although acrylic is very durable it can break when dropped or stepped on so we do recommend treating your jewellery with care.
- Try not to get your earrings wet, and make sure you take them off before showering or swimming as water can damage and tarnish the metal pieces.
- We recommend keeping your earrings away from oils, moisturizers, and other cosmetics as they can cause damage.
- If your earrings require cleaning we recommend using a jewellery polishing or microfiber cloth to gently remove dust and fingerprints. Don't rub too hard on paint-filled areas as it may wear off the paint, and don't use any cleaning products or solvents as it can damage the acrylic.
- Acrylic can warp in heat so we recommend storing in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com and we will help out however we can.