Mosquito in Amber Dangle Earrings
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
We spared no expense to make the perfect Jurassic earrings.
These earrings measure approximately 1.3" (3.4cm) tall. We make all our earrings from high quality laser cut acrylic and attach them to hypoallergenic surgical steel posts, hooks, and hoops - perfect for sensitive ears!
- Colours of images may vary from monitor to monitor but we do our best to show photos that are as accurate to the physical product as possible.
- Any accessories or props are not included.
- All of our designs feature original artwork created by Fox and Cactus Pty. Ltd. All items and designs are for personal use only and are not to be copied, imitated, resold, or redistributed without our written consent.
- Buyer is responsible for reading ALL shop policies and FAQs before purchasing.
- Current processing times are listed at checkout in the flashing banner.
We LOVE to see our products out in the wild so make sure you tag us if you post any of your new goodies to social media!
Use the hashtag #FoxandCactus and mention @FoxandCactus on Instagram for a chance to be featured on our page.
We want to make sure your earrings stay safe and cute for as long as possible so we recommend following these care instructions:
- Although acrylic is very durable it can break when dropped or stepped on so we do recommend treating your jewellery with care.
- Try not to get your earrings wet, and make sure you take them off before showering or swimming as water can damage and tarnish the metal pieces.
- We recommend keeping your earrings away from oils, moisturizers, and other cosmetics as they can cause damage.
- If your earrings require cleaning we recommend using a jewellery polishing or microfiber cloth to gently remove dust and fingerprints. Don't rub too hard on paint-filled areas as it may wear off the paint, and don't use any cleaning products or solvents as it can damage the acrylic.
- Acrylic can warp in heat so we recommend storing in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com and we will help out however we can.