Acrylic Ghost Washi Cutter
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Tired of using an old credit card to tear your washi? Tired of cutting through your pages with a scalpel? Why not tear your washi the ADORABLE way?
This EXCLUSIVE Fox and Cactus acrylic washi cutter is the cutest AND spookiest way to tear your washi! It features a small circular hole in the corner so you can clip it onto a bag when not using it, or you can store it in your on the go planner pouch.
The washi tape cutters do not have a blade or serrated edge, but the straight edge on the acrylic allows you to tear washi! We were able to get a clean tear line with every tape we tested, however some washi tapes that are more plastic-y and can be a bit trickier to tear (and in my experience even cut with a scalpel) so we recommend pulling these tapes tight and straight upwards for the best results.
**Spooky sparkles acrylic has small discoloured marks along the edges that are unavoidable due to the nature of the acrylic material, please take this into consideration before ordering as it is not considered a fault**
Each washi cutter measures approximately 2.6" x 2.1" (6.6cm x 5.5cm) and is made from laser cut acrylic. Acrylic can warp in the heat so we recommend not leaving it in direct sunlight or leaving anything hot on top of it.
- Colours of images may vary from monitor to monitor but we do our best to show photos that are as accurate to the physical product as possible.
- Any accessories or props are not included.
- All of our designs feature original artwork created by Fox and Cactus Pty. Ltd. All items and designs are for personal use only and are not to be copied, imitated, resold, or redistributed without our written consent.
- Buyer is responsible for reading ALL shop policies and FAQs before purchasing.
- Current processing times are listed at checkout in the flashing banner.
We LOVE to see our products out in the wild so make sure you tag us if you post any of your new goodies to social media!
Use the hashtag #FoxandCactus and mention @FoxandCactus on Instagram for a chance to be featured on our page.